The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-06-24 17:12:23

Casper

Re: My Tin Tent

Tiree wrote:
Casper wrote:

@Tiree how about adding a bit code where links open in new window or tab.

I will get round to this at some point - annoys the hell out of me too ...

Casper wrote:

Scored this today for £50.

I like - post a pic when you've got it hooked up to the van

How about changing the software so we can PM. How about phpbb? The amount of traffic you have just now working from there server would be fine and no cost to you or is this software almost the same setup?

https://www.prophpbb.com/

As for a picture your have to hang on a bit. See this picture. The van is about 9.5 foot tall. Now OK the awning is stretched up a tad with a gap at the floor but how tall is out vans, just over six foot. I need to order the rail to hook it into and get creative with attaching it to the roof rack and making a draught excluder. The lowest the awning is meant to go is 7.7 foot so even my rail may have to be on some sort of fold over and up part of the roof rack. Im sure ill suss something out,

8f7iWu0aC19TEdWqoFHWqdv19RGQ8LiWhqXSebiJZDNAPoNdhItmOidoAdwpgsULhsRPvJWyeF-2_PEh9xTF0iFNVZ4sarEAKvBpGhrqCcRFUy-cIg6IBN4P-ayP8RuxIAaGOBos8D4p5qF8dIBDGeBH-qXCI4eskBp7RR2zuKwyhZVafqvQmXjvrHsXLH3u4dTVkFgsC56tTyn4KEDRnjVuh68qWLblKJ5g3x16q8VqZ92Mi_SSpjThN2l_KFAW7Dap91sh0OX0MWocmUB__hIQcARupK3xS-BtJzgMa4W2fbzwoUoWUUGSliDAP9XhLocvToXeZtelPS8IiC68X7OPiOvX9RDJYZY6wqIhFjOHy_B-v4HF6kTOAyWKekwRIwxxjR--C-9agyY-cOkVAXpNdZLkeq9eh4BtijFI-2q5bUFh40KSwE7ynkKtEsHN-qdi_RjS3sty3208zD9_IkJoCTSnJih9esdsiSBUbpuz56__swXkefDI9kSIze_HmiJqzOppEDSewDjY9ENDAk_khwFlVcMITuPo2cEmw9Q090HchzUs7s1wpUrgO63rvFFFYbi_yPXdzJasCnUkuPrxf-_rf-8=w800-h600-no

#27 2016-06-24 17:23:32

Casper

vaz2121 wrote:

We were offered a drive away awning when buying van but we took option without as  our style of travel/camping we would rather have sunshade style same as Tee-cee

Still I do appreciate the amount of extra usable room it gives with smaller vans, I'm just too lazy to bother with an Awning if we're moving on everyday

Ive got one of those hook up cables to .... brand new never used by mate I bought it from..... Ive had it over Six months never used it either, I'm sure it'll come in handy as you say for hairdrier etc.. I must get one of those house plug converters for it..... I've also got a Genny it would plug into but apart from being noisy it's a pain in the hoop to lug about

Do you think you'll need one of those heaters in Sept the over water .... We thought about it last year for our 10 nights late Sept in Orkney .......... never needed it but then is this more for Awning?

I also carry one of those aerosol gas type stoves as back up (used/use it when away on bike) I found B&M gas not to burn as hot as the blue camping gaz tins and Wilko wasn't much better ..... still better than none at all

Not meaning to be negative just my observation over the years

Having the dog with us we fell sitting in the van may be a tad tight as she is a Rottie. The awning is up in minutes so no great hassle. We just like being outside so this is a nice inbetween option. I was thinking gazebo but someone said some sights charge extra for one so binned that idea also this packed up is no larger than my 4 man tent but a hell of a lot lighter. This gazebo would be ace if it had a 2nd opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15N7ekW … e=youtu.be

Heater. Last year we hired a static for two nights in Cochem. We spent most of the evening sitting in the vans awning talking shite till late and it was getting cold but we were on the Mossel river edge what may have brought the temperature down. The stove is only for making tea and as well as the wifes hair dryer ill be taking my digital radio as when in Germany i listen to this channel

http://www.webradio.de/rock-antenne/rockantenne-de

BTW only reason i got that gas was it was almost buy one get one free but camingaz will be normally getting bought.

#28 2016-06-25 01:17:53

vaz2121

Casper wrote:

Having the dog with us we fell sitting in the van may be a tad tight as she is a Rottie. The awning is up in minutes so no great hassle. We just like being outside so this is a nice inbetween option. I was thinking gazebo but someone said some sights charge extra for one so binned that idea also this packed up is no larger than my 4 man tent but a hell of a lot lighter. This gazebo would be ace if it had a 2nd opening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15N7ekW … e=youtu.be

Heater. Last year we hired a static for two nights in Cochem. We spent most of the evening sitting in the vans awning talking shite till late and it was getting cold but we were on the Mossel river edge what may have brought the temperature down. The stove is only for making tea and as well as the wifes hair dryer ill be taking my digital radio as when in Germany i listen to this channel

http://www.webradio.de/rock-antenne/rockantenne-de

BTW only reason i got that gas was it was almost buy one get one free but camingaz will be normally getting bought.

Fully agree with you Awning will be a godsend with dog and at least dugs no couped up in van all the time.

We had that conversion about  in and out of van and a van this size we spend most or our time outside as well,

like you for some reason always end up few beers and talking utter shite half the night but In the short time we've had the van I've found it must be a bike thing, people are not so welcoming approachable in the same way, more wary/reserved maybe a different cultural style I'm not being down on them it's just different    ..... where as you arrive on bike place is full of Germans  .... you wave at them, Try not not mention the war,  share a tin or ten.... get ever louder because they don't speak English and your getting pi*h**....have a great night ....

Heater will always be handy I just can't be Ar**d carrying extra shit .... got used to traveling light on bike and Lorry and talking of which been deliberating on putting Dab radio or one of those add on dab things in van as I used to listen to BFBS most of time when working Gemany which I think you can pick up on dab?

We got bundles of gas tin out of Wilko's as a mates wife works there and B&M as they were cheap, I thought gas was gas, but we were changing half full or more cans that produced next to no flame, unless nozzles were freezing up.... never had that bother with campingaz

#29 2016-06-25 10:25:48

Casper

Dont think you do get BFBS over here Vazz unless you have an internet radio. Notice they have an app now so if you get data on your phone then you could plug that into the stereo.

http://www.bfbs.com/radio/how-to-listen

My brother in law has DAB in his car and says some areas in Edinburgh he keeps losing reception. A friend who is further down the east coast than me says after Dunbar she loses DAB also. This is what puts me off getting on. In the house its great, Planet Rock on all the time. Some great DJ's apart from Alice Cooper, Man is a blithering twat. That German radio station i listen to that through the German free view on the hotels TV's
Clique may be the word you want for campervan people  big_smile Having said that some of them look down on other van owners due to size or age. I noticed in Trier Germany the site owners got all the nice new vans to pitch up near the entrance. The site is a bit of a dump so im thinking this is to make it look more appealing.
Talking about German bikers. Only a few month and ill be doing that very thing with my German friend who half cant speak English but after a few beer we manage quite well. Its funny though as we can pick up teh gist of what is getting said i find it almost impossible trying the same with the Dutch.

#30 2016-06-25 13:02:31

vaz2121

Casper wrote:

Dont think you do get BFBS over here Vazz unless you have an internet radio. Notice they have an app now so if you get data on your phone then you could plug that into the stereo.

http://www.bfbs.com/radio/how-to-listen

My brother in law has DAB in his car and says some areas in Edinburgh he keeps losing reception. A friend who is further down the east coast than me says after Dunbar she loses DAB also. This is what puts me off getting on. In the house its great, Planet Rock on all the time. Some great DJ's apart from Alice Cooper, Man is a blithering twat. That German radio station i listen to that through the German free view on the hotels TV's
Clique may be the word you want for campervan people  big_smile Having said that some of them look down on other van owners due to size or age. I noticed in Trier Germany the site owners got all the nice new vans to pitch up near the entrance. The site is a bit of a dump so im thinking this is to make it look more appealing.
Talking about German bikers. Only a few month and ill be doing that very thing with my German friend who half cant speak English but after a few beer we manage quite well. Its funny though as we can pick up teh gist of what is getting said i find it almost impossible trying the same with the Dutch.

Looks like you can get BFBS over here as a national station ... Also had a look at UK dab coverage and it's shi** in the areas we tend to frequent with the van

Over by it seems as before only available in Germany ...wonder if that app as you say works plugging phone on to Radio when in France/Spain.... bound to work near Gib?.....

Like to have one station and none of that crackling and continual Fe*Ing about every 30... 40 mls.....

I got into BFBS when I worked with an Ex.Sqaddie in the late 80's and most of our work there was in around  the Ruhr valley area...... just an English speaking voice I suppose more than anything when you could be on 3 round trips a fortnight ..........

Hopefully not to go off on a tangent but about winterish 86/87 we were in a place East of Göttingen... which put us very close to E.German border at the time and our return trip was via Wuppertal way..... So we had a mile or two to cover.... Cut a chain of events short, Our trucks diesel froze up while driving along Auto bahn (both of us) and in the time I lay at side of M-way waiting for the wrecker to rescue us both I watch that clock come temp matrix thing on gantry drop from minus -28 down to minus -32.... I'll spare you the rest of the aftermath story but they set me truck on fire while thawing us out over the next couple of days........

To carry on.........
Maybe  it's some form of penile camper-van envy
Anyway
I always found the Dutch to mostly have a great command of English.... but your right get one who doesn't..... hence why it's called Double Dutch I guess

Not wishing to create an International incident all considering whats just happened..... I found whether over there or up north us Jocks seem to hit it off better with the Geemans.......
Maybe  it an Octoberfest type alignment............ Did you ever/Do you fancy a crack at the Elefantentreffen  ?   (Elephant)         yikes  big_smile  yikes

#31 2016-06-25 14:57:22

Casper

vaz2121 wrote:

Did you ever/Do you fancy a crack at the Elefantentreffen  ?   (Elephant)         yikes  big_smile  yikes

Err let me think about that one...................................................... Naw.

Got a coupld of mates from Dortmund who go. Nutters  big_smile Got another friend in NZ who goes to one just like it called the brass monkey.

http://www.brassmonkeyrally.org.nz/

Think i prefer heat to much.

#32 2016-06-25 19:58:58

vaz2121

Casper wrote:

Err let me think about that one...................................................... Naw.

Got a coupld of mates from Dortmund who go. Nutters  big_smile Got another friend in NZ who goes to one just like it called the brass monkey.

http://www.brassmonkeyrally.org.nz/

Think i prefer heat to much.

mental I know but I do fancy a bash that and or Nord Kapp

I thought i recognized that brassmonkey rally...............

Been following this guy on a Ural N powered chair for quite a time now.......from  first bought chair, prepared and went to Mongolia

http://www.thetimelessride.com/

and it seems he was there 4th of this month ............... not much snow though if any this year by looks

#33 2016-06-25 20:42:39

Casper

Cheers ill bookmark that for a read now and then. Where is his wife and kids while he is on this jolly or was i looking at old pictures when they were young? You got to love this from his site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTrgYRi … e=youtu.be

big_smile

#34 2016-06-25 22:52:50

vaz2121

He's been on the road since 2005 on this jolly ..... he first went to Alaska and south America........His misses is somewhere near Cherbourg ........ I think He's about 68 now.........There's a lot of material to get through on that site.........

There is photies in there going back to 71? when he went to Middle East on a Moto Guzzi outfit and mid 80's doing Iron butt on a  Harley road king with a chair hanging off it

Good reading and lots of photies if your into that sort of Adventure ? travel thing

#35 2016-08-17 18:29:49

Casper

Was having a play with the awning today. The poles did not have the height adjusting section on hence it being a tad low on the outside but as its designed for a taller caravan the zip doors look squint. May try and tac that up at an angle.

x9RrbUIt7BKiH60wK8CGictieYra8b-OdSnuO_O-iSICPyjdiIo7jOePo6VPDb8Ykhmtltim82cBCDZOlnU-9O8kVbJkaYcrsGr8KeAHtI7SSodaBNPsqUC7w0E_05eRzfOwCqAyGhRfY0cq36vbAmCGaBIEWSAGXMvtlkKNYdBNiSAjyDG_DnWObdcKwJ4jMsHbrByyJmINdiRnaHNGWVmQ7NdPqqzTOC3IY2g96JculNM0YV-s9iCJa1_7kFjOXp_IyW2b2kML08ZlB2RWHDLQBkIEmHjvZCsTtwEZZ8xl0lXTjMYffhIKx6KVnWXHqorsMsISR4rXCS2h9mibtjlBglJLZql4T6zZmo7L9-G1x9P2xWgf8lD7pUk7TuFRZHcxOO1DiiFn779QxbvHJbAUrj3Yw6I9DG4yN4SPHeR6WA4zzyFk-z4V7kq-l_BO2U5wvr9GlfZvKAxTLZaLjNRbOS4aBkpfDpo69tPLzX9N2YHhgxtWaa6XpCWXPT84lXyhFwjya8EP-LR-tmEiyZUO8s16brihwmc3k2ohT0JTTQtMPwqxY--J-zroeykf5Hp9Q_NPXpeb00AlLGRHwvteUEHtMfI=w858-h643-no
afszLKMuwWOEqHAa-NXDNgUZ3pYqKpvPypzc1_bc7riwhLARzAne1VAjbi5cPCWsFVT5d3VzixZzDfAgZ6oMNklvRtvQndTs8G13jEFQVVXJLfh61eZW4SEw3nTq7OdUYW6j46aPr84_QUbU-ZBLlMOSwHg_PStdpiiDP626x-mtuxjOMerU4nHlQ5grEnM39nAa8Vx1EybXzd0eyeAwIzzJq0yQg-V1vyME-leSUHcM6OfHXTs9zEjjmpbjV9nIhvkgo0xxjUjJfK5jnyT0RWc8kPdPs6YkoDclMPOwyZp9nWHNtLRxuub4qMBpdbzFgwwefXfwTfkR6K6RySVBmBQiEPidmwiD8N_i7EsFA3nbFNcNSA5IRSycmf9_cD6RX8rqruiKZd9K89oMzfmdLWKO_GZyvtEUR80Bi7GlkCzgKzaRAXjk2-dveyuxOs3sioL2uhUESCUnvOGGfVGvf6UlezmQ8GC-t3VsW85YeEJHBXGC2stynwYAJU9SGhZfsnylJPc_ku02UjoY_0APwld5UdvPXHlSK0LYzSKQwkZES0ei4Tx5JSPH5cQcosfeBlJe4WGUOIYRSIhh230-lZZgAqy1dmw=w858-h643-no

#36 2016-08-27 19:41:11

Casper

Made a dent in some of my electrics today. Leisure batter up and running and charging as it should

http://mytintent.blogspot.co.uk/p/page-seven.html

#37 2016-08-29 20:27:04

Casper

I know i was not going to bother due to having a roof bag but at 20 quid it would have been rude not to  lol

yLRt9meI2x_mIjaBsefqqCCfPZUdxNaHMmu1ptEmY3aEqZPLmMSDqo6Jfv7fm9fq6ndnw8HAoV-31iHi9kHUQqIh1SPlHUBxijmL5n8Yf8bB2oh-q3bFC0kx-szem0GRkTGKBlXlWC6rpNw7WbfEASWcZwc5y-p9Bq8vUG3fOIU-rveaY3ZW_DZ0buv4MeS4ehFfgd8AzyzGk9latQvM_SEsiUWN7gBsXPl1uZ1zmLWHbKkwtpFI3ON3XNbtwW1dfbtYA23dLV4oehAIBZ00Rzhy2cMEvSoNlAB7BSefJhneL3Y32rBXnDctbHeCfDrHdC8vWXurDwfEFY5nbQFoynn7tiSnSLGXfFi14pG-qNGYM7rYuxWuCjeyMPSwqRmeuuk48PXFGtYdmqnvGb2kZOnEnbTYJCsEzYpfwikG75fwWYVwVAkzo5rrfz4pwpkGmNhK6KRiIdH9x63giFE36dO0JOiaeL28Bw7X9V-gJYEiJkX03udZUt_n3ES5yKQsC4c_qP5PXomi3075Jrp_8FC6eoyQz3w9H5wdE59FqOMla4Hed-bXC-OI4-ZtXEeZvYHqMetSx7Z2qoBkCKDcYUNCFejxO4QyTnXkQvyylL8DPC3W=w800-h600-no
lc3piWiUdgcHdtVNen-bIjB2bTyAEjB1kUQLewH2qwZvhy6TgyhaKByy7lFNGBtu7FW9tZkmxaS8a-psSZIyexe0qERyeQOpe9Z93G9C2aR7jnejr_YWcxxqeFzGrNp2MGQESFoc3kZct_0ytCExPGiLs9Lt5QHb1hkpmesWWOgH9DfWt7jY4I5OTtG4H0AEDiwGegD0eWpTi2XVcR-oQltad6LWaf3tJFbU0EmavSZBeEYN83bmMN-QxuN3_1Z54yd5TrRXnEURZTIi0_ciFFGy6Ivz8_O1q4Pc-UqXh0MCMob6FyjQjoEETi9m9VvPpkBNvJ8j8uAfGtSf7Mn7PX6uB4erMLzSIuHuAmgAjxSBlEepVz3wv6OWJ3nmt_7F1FLWRdwMV-EEy4XMeapUwv4Z5psrOscI-CpmGYFjGbTWzN1I2AhF5sXYCoaf99BgZOcMSACiAz55lcuSJJQ37lzBnSLik6TrdajjEgi4ZbRN6Un9J-7wpb0OaTrcKsVhFUKDSfyCtbWjaDobyemCVInbCkR3nX1Swl3MtC1kDMQcB664LgLIkKFPf_GdRBaQWj9k74b1qNcZjZa-cSwbPTWrcA8Nu5jULtSTjHim6yw_P9zG=w800-h600-no

#38 2016-08-29 20:46:50

monkeynut

How mutch were he roller blinds. Casper  and do they clear when you open the doors?

#39 2016-08-29 21:28:10

Casper

monkeynut wrote:

How mutch were he roller blinds. Casper  and do they clear when you open the doors?

Under 14 quid each. I got the 80cm ones and still had to cut about another 12 off

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151895078230? … EBIDX%3AIT

Obviously have them rolling closest to the glass but yes they clear just fine as you are lucky if they are 6cm on the brackets. Plastic roller chain so no metal clanking in the back.

#40 2016-08-29 21:31:03

Casper

Another thing i ordered from China or wherever was a fag lighter battery monitor

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252488399450? … EBIDX%3AIT

It also tells you the cab temperature and has a USB slot. Ill use this in the back to keep an eye on the leisure battery.

#41 2017-07-23 16:43:52

Casper

OK still not my Pug Expert but my TinTent 2 is almost finished. Just over 3k to buy and convert my budget camper.

http://tintenttwo.blogspot.co.uk/p/one.html

20170721_140734.jpg

#42 2017-07-23 18:09:32

OAT

Nice job C, whens lift off?

#43 2017-07-23 18:41:19

Casper

OAT wrote:

Nice job C, whens lift off?

Ferry booked from Hull on the 21st September and bit of luck it brings us home again. big_smile

I hit the wron button and sent that ^^ as a report post to Tiree big_smile

#44 2017-07-23 22:59:36

OAT

I like how it looks relatively straight and "normal", but still has a bit of an edge.  The Germans will love it.

How much on the ferry btw?  Bit more than the Expert I expect.

But you get a lot more for your money with the LDV.  I find the Expert perfect for solo but a bit restricted even for two.  (Especially when she still insists on bringing at least three times the stuff she will ever use!)

#45 2017-07-23 23:02:44

Tiree
Administrator

Casper wrote:

OK still not my Pug Expert but my TinTent 2 is almost finished. Just over 3k to buy and convert my budget camper.

Holy shit Casper what a mission!

Respect as always for your dedication and workmanship!

And thanks for sharing it all with us smile

Hope the trip's a blast!

2006 Citroen Dispatch 2.0HDi bought in July 2013 - Partial camper conversion ........

DSC_0360-1.jpg

#46 2017-07-24 06:26:08

Casper

OAT wrote:

I like how it looks relatively straight and "normal", but still has a bit of an edge.  The Germans will love it.

How much on the ferry btw?  Bit more than the Expert I expect.

But you get a lot more for your money with the LDV.  I find the Expert perfect for solo but a bit restricted even for two.  (Especially when she still insists on bringing at least three times the stuff she will ever use!)

Believe is or not the ferry was only 50 quid more than last year what i was pleased about. £383 return for two and the dog. DFDS from Newcastle is 100 miles or so closer but they dont have kennels and the staff are miserable gits so i would rather go down to Hull. As for the wifes crap i have a spare overhead locker kept back just for her. I draw the line at extra shoes though. big_smile

Tiree wrote:

Holy shit Casper what a mission!
Respect as always for your dedication and workmanship!
And thanks for sharing it all with us smile
Hope the trip's a blast!

Hey the workmanship is not that good as you could see if close up but its solid and practical but thanks anyway. Aye im pleased how its coming together though in my A Team looking van big_smile

#47 2017-07-25 10:02:00

vaz2121

Casper wrote:

http://tintenttwo.blogspot.co.uk/p/one.html

https://s19.postimg.org/su8f4l6xf/20170721_140734.jpg

Got first real look at build log...Excellent....Really liking the colour... Brave choice especially on that size of van to take a Spray gun, a Roller or Paint brush and entirely change the colour (BTW what did you use) ......... You looking to save on campsite fees and blend in down the Schwarzwald

Little bit jealous of that extra space...........Still

Had notion to go for something little bigger my self...last year on Spanish trip felt I could have done with little more space (Obviously extra essentials for SHMBO) but our van will ship on ferry as a car and if I go on Peage charged as a car also, So has it's advantages (still haven't ruled it out) but exchange rate being so garbage at the moment we still haven't decided on going abroad this year or to some of those places you keep saying you'll visit one day in UK

Keep us informed how it performs..... Enjoy

#48 2017-07-26 07:35:20

Casper

I remember you talking about going larger before. Would you not be better with a boxer or the likes? I am thinking Ivaco, LDV and a few others may be to tall for your wife. You also lose the ability of parking in a normal bay when visiting nice town centres.
No we are still using campsites hence no loo. May put one in when i do a refit using a caravan at a later date. Aye the exchange rate is a tad crap but it is what it is and consider euroland is cheaper than here anyway its not bothering us. Look at what you are losing on holiday money since before the exit decision. Think we worked i out at just under €200 divide that by 12 days its sod all. Everything is crossed that the van behaves when away. Its spending a night in France, Couple in Italy, Switzerland, Germany and Holland with also cutting through Belgium and Luxembourg. If no hiccup it gets treated to a new timing chain when we get back and start planning the refit as that could be the January, Feb Project if i dont buy a 90's non runner bike to work on
You talking about places to visit here. I am thinking of the N500 for next April ish just for a wee change. Still doing a Euro visit but the past two years i have bought a van so dont have that expense so may as well use some of that savings rather than sit at home watching shit on TV.

#49 2017-07-26 10:15:44

vaz2121

Yes your right I have swithered on and off this for a while..... Everything is a compromise ... Go larger, As you say can't get parked in Town/Tesco and etc... It is something we keep coming back too and not to over look what we've got ....You don't really need a bog in the van, You've got plenty space to shove a porta loo under a cupboard for emergency....... On our first real trip in van we went to Orkney for week (showers and washing machine facilities in Stromness ferry terminal) and did a version on N off of the NC500 and total 15 nights away (IIRC) but only 1 night in a campsite in Fort Augustus because we wanted to use the washing machine N tumble dryer (we do carry hospital Pee bottles Just in-case)... The NC 500 go for it or at least a version of, it's brilliant ... lots on route to see/do.. plan about 100 miles or so a day and  guddle about .... You know the script  .... Done a version of at least half dozen times in last 8... 10 years both (before they called it NC500) on the bike, car and now the van.. can get quite busy now they've been promoting it ..... your perfectly placed>>>>>Over the forth bridge >Perth take A85 (I'm sure) for Crieff/Lochearnhead then north over by Lix Toll... A82 over Rannoch moor... don't miss out on detour to Mallaig if you've got time..pick up (official?) NC 500 on route to Applecross... Should be OK midge wise in April, Lots of single track after Ullapool..... Durness and Smoos Cave worth exploring, John o groats is a bit disappointing but Dunet head, nothing there but a lighthouse however worth a over night wild camp..DunRobin castle/ Glen Morangie.. and again your perfectly placed from Inverness head out for Campbells soups at Fochabers then Buckie, Along the top to Peterhead an down the east coast.... That sounds like a plan I might take up myself

Back on track..... The Mrs finds it more difficult to get in and out her 306 than climbing up into a van.... Van roof height is a consideration, though we now have a light weight travel wheel chair in roof box if needed, luckily the tumor that was near the base of her spine has been eradicated, it ate into the bone and cartilage and although still suffers excruciating pain walking short distances has improved a bit

Just MOT'd the van on Monday, it sailed through and a full 13 months till 23/08/2018............. I guess now's the time to flog it but no doubt we wouldn't have anything for going away

Last edited by vaz2121 (2017-07-26 10:56:50)

#50 2017-08-08 23:31:46

Casper

Well cant do much more now apart from a service and brake fluid flush. Reg doc filled out and pictures all ready to be sent to DVLA in the morning. Fingers crossed it will be reclassified as a camper come two weeks big_smile

Board footer