The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-02-08 17:52:01

Dolomite

Wanted - Roof rack, ladder for back door

There will be more I'm sure but thought I'd put this out there for a start!

I want the roof rack with the sides (mainly for the spare tyre but optional storage/balcony would be nice!)

and a ladder to get up there!

#2 2016-02-08 21:58:10

Casper

Re: Wanted - Roof rack, ladder for back door

Dolomite wrote:

There will be more I'm sure but thought I'd put this out there for a start!

I want the roof rack with the sides (mainly for the spare tyre but optional storage/balcony would be nice!)

and a ladder to get up there!

You will be lucky unless you pay stupid money. I was looking for myself a few weeks back. Only ones 2nd hand were massive and ugly or pay £250+ for a new one. I have the bars that cross over the roof x 2. I am just going to add to that with square tubing from B&Q when the time comes. BTW why move the spare? I intend of keeping access to the bolt at the back

#3 2016-02-09 08:19:41

Dolomite

I Think I want the massive ugly type - I'm going for the mad max look! will they be strong enough to sit on you think?

My spare has been moved to the inside to accommodate the floor (I assume they are underneath on the originals?) I can keep it there in general use but will need to be on top when camping.

#4 2016-02-09 11:35:08

Casper

I am forgetting about your floor dropping. Yeah there was two in ebay from £100 and £120 what were the cheapest fill racks but they did not say early or later vans.

Board footer