The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 Re: Maintenance » Odometer Display - Dispatch 1.9D 51 Plate » 2016-10-27 12:00:07

Hi Casper, Thanks for he reply. Yes of course if thay are LCD they will need a back light otherwise would self illuminate. But initeresting that you passed MOT as well. I wonder how they get the mileage perhaps they can read it from the computer.

#2 Maintenance » Odometer Display - Dispatch 1.9D 51 Plate » 2016-10-27 11:11:13

JohnMike
Replies: 4

Good Morning,

I have just purchased a Dispatch van. The odometer is not readable at all times but it is obviously still incrementing.

It is a digital display.

Is it true that these displays are back lit and that I can replace a bulb to make the digits visible?

If so does anyone know what bulb I should purchase and whether the dashboard is easily removed.

If it cannot be fixed with a bulb is it possible to replace the display unit without losing the recorded mileage.

If so where would I purchase such a unit.

It does not seem to be an MOT failure as it passed it's MOT last week, I am surprised that it hasnt been mentioned. Should it be a advisory?

Many Thanks

Board footer