The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2024-04-16 09:26:00

RocketRobins

2.0L petrol/LPG Mk2 EXHAUST in UK? Where can I get one please?

Hello

I've just purchased a 2009 Mk2 2.0L petrol/lpg Dispatch, with a noisy/bodged exhaust - not a problem I thought, I'll just replace it - NOT. I can't find anyone who lists or can find an exhaust for the petrol version?!! Any pointers much appreciated - trying to get through to Citroen but they don't seem deal with petrol parts?! Have I got the only one in Europe?!?!

In anticipation . . . . ..

Many thanks

#2 2024-04-16 12:28:17

AlvyLad

Re: 2.0L petrol/LPG Mk2 EXHAUST in UK? Where can I get one please?

1, I only know of x2 LPG garages in 100 miles around...

2- get it imported, will be cheaper and quicker, than the only option I could suggest is to try to find a mechanic, who'd make one from start to end with semi ready parts (catalytic converter apart) it's simple job, but labour still going to the point of not worth doing it.

3- Try Peugeot, Fiat st(d)ealers.

Keep us posted.

Last edited by AlvyLad (2024-04-16 12:30:37)

#3 2024-04-16 13:43:40

tee_cee

Get a quote from Longlife or Powerflow custom stainless steel exhausts. Will be more expensive but will come with lifetime guarentee.

#4 2024-04-18 17:27:33

Casper

AlvyLad wrote:

2- get it imported, will be cheaper and quicker, than the only option I could suggest is to try to find a mechanic, who'd make one from start to end with semi ready parts (catalytic converter apart) it's simple job, but labour still going to the point of not worth doing it.

Keep us posted.

Will import tax not kill that idea? Unless its under £135

#5 2024-04-18 20:11:30

AlvyLad

Casper wrote:
AlvyLad wrote:

Keep us posted.

Will import tax not kill that idea? Unless its under £135

Shouldn't!
I know Brex$hit and things, but we are still in the same single market, so the seller, has to have an option to operate in UK, the same as in EU, so nothing should/would/could end up double taxed.
Loads of them on fleaBay, just as it comes to paperwork, they still pay all taxes, but mark it as UK duties paid (they make that extra portion of their total sale value (VAT 20%)) payment to UK coffers, instead of whatever the place they declare the income at (inside single (EU) market)

On the top of that exhaust can be split in to several declarations, but have it shipped in one go... for an complete exhaust £200-400 (except for Cat, that surely is available here)

I reckon, sure even, best solution and almost certain that extra TAX/import free option

Board footer