The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-24 00:52:09

GRIFFIN

FULL SET OF BLUE SCUDO SEATS FREE TO ANY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM

IMG_20190623_203526.jpeg
Double seat comes with stand and is in pretty good order. Drivers seat has no stand but has the studs attached and will bolt straight onto your existing mount. It is a little worn on the bolster nearest the door from climbing in and out but may be in better condition than the one you have now. I've replaced them with a pair of single seats out of a Mercedes Sprinter that I got from e-bay for £44.

SEATS-SPINNING.jpegSEATS.jpeg

Just need them out of the way, if no one wants them after a couple of weeks I'll just put them on gum tree to move them on.

Also as a matter of interest, I have a 2004 Diesel Fiat Multipla 1.9 JTD 6 seater for sale, that I've just put a full years MoT on. I'm looking for offers round a grand, it's an amazing car, the back seats lift out, pretty much making it into a van when you want to. Only selling it because I don't need it now I have the Scudo. It's pretty much a bomb proof motor and it will run happily on 50/50 diesel and Veg oil. Replaced a back and front spring for the test along with one or two other minor things. I've just declared it sorn as the insurance ran out earlier in the month.

If anyone is interested in either, you should be able to e-mail me through the forum by clicking on the email link.

Cheers, Griff.

Last edited by GRIFFIN (2019-06-25 10:32:38)

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same

#2 2019-06-24 11:02:20

kenbw2

Re: FULL SET OF BLUE SCUDO SEATS FREE TO ANY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM

Those seats are gorgeous, I'd love to have them in mine but I like my swivel seats too much. Good luck with the Multipla

2000 Citroen Dispatch 1.9TD XUD9 Camper Conversion + full time home
1999 Citroen Dispatch 1.9D DW8 Disassembled Camper Conversion
1996 Peugeot 806 1.9TD XUD9 Spare vehicle
1998 Citroen Synergie 1.9TD XUD9 Snapped timing belt

Board footer