The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-12 06:34:31

J23

Dispatch cutting out.

Hi all, could anyone help please i have a 56 reg 20L HDI Dispatch the engine suddenly cuts out and the temp gauge goes over to hot then back again then it starts up again, my local citroen garage couldn't find the fault as they said sometimes it clears itself and does not  store on the computer, should of cost £103.00 for the privilege but they didn't charge me as they couldnt find the fault,  any suggestions would be greatly received, thanks.

#2 2017-03-13 20:25:37

Casper

Re: Dispatch cutting out.

Sorry mate. Few of us having bother getting logged in the past week but welcome anyway. God knows what your stalling problem is but why not get on ebay and buy the OBD cables so you can hook the van into a laptop and read your own codes. Get onto the Fiat forum as the software you need is a free download (cant remember its name) You get different levels of the software licence. Free lets you read to let you at least find a fault. There is also a list of the codes. This software works for the Expert, Dispatch or Scudo.

Board footer