The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-13 11:53:08

RedSquirrel

Wipers for Mk1 Expert

I have recently fitted Bosch AR725S wipers. They have a spraybar so I bought some tube from ebay to extend the pipes from the horrid nozzles that kept getting blocked. They are the aero style, they fit, and they clean the screen better than any others I have tried (and that’s quite a few).

#2 2020-01-17 00:25:51

vaz2121

Re: Wipers for Mk1 Expert

RedSquirrel wrote:

I have recently fitted Bosch AR725S wipers. They have a spraybar so I bought some tube from ebay to extend the pipes from the horrid nozzles that kept getting blocked. They are the aero style, they fit, and they clean the screen better than any others I have tried (and that’s quite a few).

I take it you just spliced in and run a pipe with a T-piece for each wiper from the joiner at driver corner of bonnet ..........

Over the years I'd quite a few Volvo Artic units that had the spray bars on triple wipers no less ...Yes It does make a difference having the washer spray so much more direct to the Screen...........

I had thoughts of doing this to the van as I'd done (Heath Robinson  Rally style) to many a van/car .............

I don't have a real problem with Vans spray washer pattern.............
I find it "atomises" the water solution and covers quite well....... (Sometimes to well and Soappy)

I've never had them block on me but I add a little TFR (sometimes too much) rather than that Pre-mix you get at Halfrauds.........and everywhere (where the remainder has turned snot like- after little use through Summer).................

"I've never had them block on me" is not quite right when temp has dropped and wind chill takes effect they are susceptible.............
But then I've found every set of washers to do this anyway (some quicker than others)............. (Most frightening with freezing fog and dirty road spray)

Board footer