The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-26 18:54:56

AlvyLad

Access to Citroen parts site? identifying parts woes using EuroCarPart

Hello guys,
Most vehicle manufacturers have part catalogues in PDF or interactive (with registration number), but not Citroen?
or am I searching wrong?

thus is after 4 drive ("fan") belts purchases and returns to get the correct one using EuroCarPats, as GSF has almost nothing for Dispatch left... and the rest of them online sites are pain in the backside to be looking through.

Now I need exhaust middle and rear sections (+ gaskets + clips), enter reg in to EuroCP- same again 3 options for middle section, 2 for rear and gaskets/fittings about 10 of...

the only what is of almost use, I found posted here Scudo_Dispatch_Expert_Manuals
https://dispatchexpertscudo.org.uk/foru … .php?id=23
but clearly NOT what I would need in this case

Any suggestions gents?

#2 2021-07-26 20:48:50

Pathfinder100

Re: Access to Citroen parts site? identifying parts woes using EuroCarPart

Don't use Euro for anything asides from filters and maybe lubricants.

Ebay for me, pretty much for everything.  Don't get me wrong, Euro sells some good stuff, things that are named brands, but not batteries or exhausts.  Filters and lubricants, they are fine.  But anything complex, like injectors or water pumps, not a chance.  Get them from ebay or a motor factors place.  Same with exhaust bits.  Get them from ebay.  Go take a picture of the part you are looking for and send a message to a seller asking if they have one for your_vehicle, the year it was made, the engine, the registration.

Peugeot Expert 2006 2.0 Hdi 110 RHZ / DW10BTED+ 5 Speed Manual

#3 2021-07-26 21:19:44

AlvyLad

Thanks @Pathfinder100
Really not a fan of evilBay....

In current standing, there are ever so many offerings, but no definitive confirmation on what part is correct for me, TBF, for middle section even more options, than in eurocarparts.... That might fit, might not, but then all the fixings, gaskets... And all returns is absolute pain.

Auto factors (ex Andrew Page?), nothing there for Dispatch at all.

One of those partfinder sites listed the parts numbers for Dispatch (with registration), couldn't find nothing nowhere else, under those reference numbers, it's their "proprietary" interpretation?

I mean, surely there's some Citroen site, to get geniune part numbers, like parts fiche?

#4 2021-07-27 13:49:56

Pathfinder100

I haven't found one yet.  I've been getting my stuff from ebay for years and contrary to popular belief none of the parts ever failed.  In fact most of the time they are just as good as the stuff you get from factors, but a hell of a lot cheaper.  i'm afraid your choices are limited at present anyway due to the shortage of parts worldwide.  i asked a local garage if it could find me a fuel pump for a mk7 transit van (new) and they couldn't after calling all the places they normally use.  That was 3 weeks back.  Yesterday they were saying French/Spanish/Italian car parts were like gold dust at the minute.  My dad needs something for his Ducato and they've been searching for a few days.

As for actual part numbers, you need a service manual for the van.  The official one should have complete diagrams of every part including every part number / serial number.  Sometimes if you go to certain pattern part sites you can find the breakdown diagrams with the numbers on them.

One thing I have noticed on ebay, especially for Peugeot parts, there are a few places in Germany that have surplus.

As much as you maybe hate ebay, you might have to use it to find things.  My sister won't use it and she was quoted £500 for a part for her boiler by a gas engineer.  i looked up the same part at Bosch and on ebay and it was a £80 part.  Fitting took 10 mins.  I had a similar part go on a boiler when i lived down South.  The quote for fixing it was £300, I did it myself and got a mate who was an engineer to check it, total cost £55.  You might hate the place, but it is one of the biggest places for vehicle parts in the world.  Either way i wish you luck.

Whatever you do, get under the van and get a picture of the part you need.  Then whichever place you buy from send them the reg of your van and the picture so they can confirm it is the correct part.

#5 2021-07-28 00:21:57

AlvyLad

evilBay ...

Hello
Ebay itm. N: 132876043265 Reference OE/OEM Number
1705NS, 9456199680

and itm. N: 142258455145 Reference OE/OEM Number
9456187880, 1726NC, 1726HS, 1730L7

Am I missing anymore fittings and gaskets?
Will they be 100% "like for like" for a Dispatch 1.9D 2004 DW8 (non turbo), reg: xxxxxcc ?
Thank you

Response

Hi there,

the listing is compatible with your vehicle, thank you and have a great day!
Kind Regards

Nightmare...
What's "funny"  they have an access to the proper Citroen site, that works just as it should with all the parts, diagrams, just by registration

#6 2021-07-28 01:47:13

Pathfinder100

Try this site.

https://www.euspares.co.uk/original-parts

It was linked on a different forum I use.

#7 2021-07-28 13:45:18

AlvyLad

Pathfinder100 wrote:

Try this site.

https://www.euspares.co.uk/original-parts

It was linked on a different forum I use.

Thanks, It's more or less the same like many copy-cats, not a parts fiche, just list/options for part numbers... which is better than nothing wink

#8 2021-08-23 13:57:57

Stu-D
Website

I've been trying to identify a bar/bush that needs replaced on the backof my van, this link appears to be gold... handy for others too maybe? https://www.ilcats.ru/peugeot/?function … anguage=en

Turns out I need number 2 rear anto roll bar... might just cut the thing off, if it's not there they can't fail it on an MOT? lol.

#9 2021-08-28 14:50:06

AlvyLad

Stu-D wrote:

I've been trying to identify a bar/bush that needs replaced on the backof my van, this link appears to be gold... handy for others too maybe? https://www.ilcats.ru/peugeot/?function … anguage=en

Turns out I need number 2 rear anto roll bar... might just cut the thing off, if it's not there they can't fail it on an MOT? lol.

Thanks for that!
bit iffy, not having identification by Reg, but clicking about got me some answers... not clear still unfortunately

#10 2021-09-11 16:41:09

AlvyLad

BTW, EuroCarParts, GSF have got some sort of direct access to detailed Citroen parts and maintenance records site, just by using Reg.... why it isn't available to public? neutral   mad

#11 2021-09-12 17:36:24

AlvyLad

Thanks to @JohnDragonMan
http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi?COU … GUI_LANG=3
http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi?COU … INDOW_ID=1

not ideal, no simple parts look up using reg, but best parts fiche so far  angel

Board footer