The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-07-26 11:48:24

ritch

Looking for templates ideas to ply line my dispatch

Hi
I'm going to try and make a day van out of my 08 dispatch but i'm struggling with the ply lining.
i would like to ply line the van like the photo below but ain't got a clue how to make templates for the van so that i can cut the ply as close to a good fit as possible. I currently have the usual ply line kits fitted but i'm looking to get this effect if possible.
4537815276-500x500.jpg

Any advice would be great

#2 2016-07-26 17:13:57

Casper

Re: Looking for templates ideas to ply line my dispatch

Have a look on ebay mate as you get pre cut stuff. If you can find any for your van fire off an email to some as they will do other vans also. I also seen an advert where they send you the template and cut your own. Personally if you are covering the ply with car[pet or whatever i would just be going to the scrap yard and taking a drill with me.

#3 2016-07-27 14:39:30

ritch

Re: Looking for templates ideas to ply line my dispatch

Casper wrote:

Have a look on ebay mate as you get pre cut stuff. If you can find any for your van fire off an email to some as they will do other vans also. I also seen an advert where they send you the template and cut your own. Personally if you are covering the ply with car[pet or whatever i would just be going to the scrap yard and taking a drill with me.

Cheers Casper smile

Board footer