The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-07-22 22:35:45

Fraz

Odometer Display Intermitantly disappearing - what's going on?

Hi.
Driving along last week and I noticed that my odometer display had gone off, though the speedometer was still working.

A few miles down the road, I banged the top of the dashboard and the display came back on - and had recorded the miles I'd traveled (So the Odometer is still working, right?)

It did it again yesterday but no amount of bashing the dash will get it to display again, though everything else is still working.
Not sure if it's related but bashing the dash, made the headlamp warning light go out then come back on again.

anyone had this issue before? Got any suggestions as to how to fix / where to check?

I was going to remove the cluster tomorrow, to take a butcher's but forearmed and all that :-)

thanks

#2 2017-07-23 13:13:51

OAT

Re: Odometer Display Intermitantly disappearing - what's going on?

A few posts here may give some pointers:-

http://dispatchexpertscudo.org.uk/forum … php?id=191

#3 2017-07-23 21:09:10

Fraz

was the bulb.

sorted now

#4 2017-11-26 17:37:04

captainboggles

had the same a few weeks ago,  mine was the fragile ribbon cable from the board to the glass display, had to buy a s/h dash. still had a couple digits and segments out, but come on as warmed up.  repair shops charge 120  or thereabouts, whatever the fault,  also discovered a hidden screw when removing the trim,    under the column shroud by your right knee, a hole underneath, use a long philips..(or was it a torx? )

Last edited by captainboggles (2017-11-26 17:41:02)

Board footer