The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-30 08:57:10

Ricko

Key problem, again

My remote locking key packed up a while ago, the only way I could secure the van was to exit via the back door, it's the only lock that works with a key.
My son resoldered the micro switch back in place and it was fine until yesterday.
Has anyone had a new key cut with a remote and the sensor, How much was it???
Cheers

2004 Citroen Dispatch 2.0 Hdi

#2 2018-12-30 13:46:11

Ricko

Re: Key problem, again

My son to the rescue again, resoldered the micro switch and put a blob of hot melt glue behind them to tack the strain of them being pressed all the time.

2004 Citroen Dispatch 2.0 Hdi

#3 2018-12-30 16:06:16

vaz2121

Re: Key problem, again

Ricko wrote:

My remote locking key packed up a while ago, the only way I could secure the van was to exit via the back door, it's the only lock that works with a key.
My son resoldered the micro switch back in place and it was fine until yesterday.
Has anyone had a new key cut with a remote and the sensor, How much was it???
Cheers

I got my Key cut and cloned in Kingstown Carlisle in a mobile cobblers that was/is in PC worlds carpark ............. it's not a remote key ...... it cost me all in £45 .... as It was to be a second key I didn't bother with the remote function  which IIRC all in would have been £75 ..... which incidentally was the cost of a normal non remote at the time in the key cutters on my door step..
So as I was driving past Carlisle heading for ferry.
(Sept 16)

A Half hour stop and fed in McD's across rd didn't seem so bad even though I was less than 45 miles into a 3,000 mile round trip............

Web page...........
http://www.keyishoes.co.uk/

Board footer