The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-25 09:35:30

samuelsno1

Dispatch petrol engine

Hi all I'm a really good mechanic and can figure most stuff out but the problem I have is I own a 2009 citroen dispatch 2.0 petrol now the gearbox is playing up and the engine is flat, now I carnt take the gearbox out for a rebuild due to needing the van so what I need to know is what citroen or peugeot car is the engine and gearbox out of so I can buy a car drop the whole lot out and then put it in mine,  I've had a lot of citroens and they do this alot but the van is rare with this engine so info is limited but just need to know what car uses the engine and box eg the same front end and I can sort it cheers sam

#2 2019-09-08 00:44:56

Shakes

Re: Dispatch petrol engine

I wouldn't mind knowing this info too. Also whether it's possible to fit this engine into a Mk1 Dispatch. Next time I'm in Yeomans Citroen in Exeter, I'll ask if anyone knows. Following...

#3 2019-09-08 06:19:15

Anchor1979
Website

Re: Dispatch petrol engine

If you can post your vin number we can check which engine and gearbox you have then see which other vehicles it was fitted in.

I know that when I had a problem with my gearbox, I purchased a used gearbox as a temporary measure whilst mine was being rebuilt. However, the company I used were supposed to be sending an exact match but didn't, and whilst it fitted onto the engine the gear linkage was just slightly out and getting into the gears was difficult. This company said that they swapped this model of gear box into the van all the time!

Board footer