The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-07 18:52:25

peggylee

Pollen filter location

I am looking to change the pollen filter on my 2006 Dispatch, I have been told they don't have one but I'm sure it must have as it has air con. I have also been told it maybe deep inside the passenger side footwell but I cant see anything. Has anyone change one? If so where the bloody hell is it???

#2 2019-04-07 20:18:20

OAT

Re: Pollen filter location

I aren't very good on different models (this might be 08 onwards) :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVIJhSVH5wE

#3 2019-04-07 20:33:34

peggylee

OAT wrote:

I aren't very good on different models (this might be 08 onwards) :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVIJhSVH5wE

Yes, this is the later model (07 onwards). I have searched you tube without any success for any vids on changing pollen filter on earlier vans. Thanks anyway

#4 2019-04-08 00:41:25

vaz2121

peggylee wrote:

I am looking to change the pollen filter on my 2006 Dispatch, I have been told they don't have one but I'm sure it must have as it has air con. I have also been told it maybe deep inside the passenger side footwell but I cant see anything. Has anyone change one? If so where the bloody hell is it???

I'm not going to 100% swear to it being the item ...................
But a friend of mine has in the last couple weeks got a 2006 HDI Expert with A/C...................... The blower fan wasn't working At first And he was saying something along the lines that there's what looked like  some sort of filter on top of the heater blower housing ...... Is it possable that's maybe what your looking for .............

IIRC.............. Heater blower is up behind glove ....fuse box

#5 2020-01-07 13:28:33

Dafunk

Did you find it eventually, I cant for the life of me find it, but when I bought the pollen filter it says it was for my model.....

#6 2021-05-25 23:31:52

Astheo

So did you find the pollen filter? In my P Expert 2.0 HDI from 2006 the air intake is right below the front window. No pollen filter or place to install them in sight. I have a thought of putting a filter material a bit deeper inside the air intake. Maybe just a thicker piece of scotchbrite. I´m thinking it must be of at least some use in reducing pollen and particles.

Cheers from Sweden//Mikael

Peugeot Expert 2.0 HDI produced in late 2006 and on-going campervan conversion project as a therapy during Covid

#7 2021-05-26 00:05:07

JohnDragonMan
Website

i hope this helps.. the quote is from this thread:
https://dispatchexpertscudo.org.uk/foru … hp?id=1080

mini_dispatch-cabin-air-filter-location.png

JohnDragonMan wrote:

Pollen / cabin air filter:

Yes these do have them, though often never fitted!
a quick ebay will give you a few options but the ones you need to go for is the 3 piece type. this is where they fit:

https://dispatchexpertscudo.org.uk/forum/img/members/1082/mini_dispatch-cabin-air-filter-location.png
however you may not have the "bit they go into" fitted to your van. mine sadly does not and so did the taxis i got all of the bits from. so sourcing these may be more hard. than actually fitting the whole aircon system!
(it took me a long time to find this information out)

Last edited by JohnDragonMan (2021-05-26 00:05:51)

- JohnDragonMan
Notice: I have the tendency to void warranties, blow fuses, cause fires, and other fun stuff.
Words of wisdom: Internally rust proof the sills and subframe! both skins!!. There's always user serviceable parts inside. "Oh that shouldn't have happened".
My 2005 Dispatch Camper Project big_smile

Board footer