The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-17 14:02:35

indiedog

Bike Rack

Hi Folks

I've a Peugeot Expert Tepee 5 door MPV. I'm looking for a sturdy 2 or 3 bike rack to fit to the rear door. The rigid sort rather than the strappy variety. I've checked with Thule and Fiamma but neither do a bespoke version. Has anyone come across this issue and found a way round it?

Any advice please.  smile  smile  smile

Thanks

#2 2019-05-17 16:37:32

tee_cee

Re: Bike Rack

indiedog wrote:

Hi Folks

I've a Peugeot Expert Tepee 5 door MPV. I'm looking for a sturdy 2 or 3 bike rack to fit to the rear door. The rigid sort rather than the strappy variety. I've checked with Thule and Fiamma but neither do a bespoke version. Has anyone come across this issue and found a way round it?

Any advice please.  smile  smile  smile

Thanks

I fitted a Fiamma Carry Bike 200D to my 2002 1.9D. It needed a bit of hacking around to fit - but I did get it on. I did find a pic of it fitted to Jumpy, so its possible.
img_3128_copy.jpg

When I fitted mine, I filled the insides around the window with expanding foam to stiffen it up.

The other alternative would be a towbar mounted rack like the Atera DL2/3 which can slide back to allow the doors to open.

Board footer