The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-08 01:09:30

Stu-D
Member
From: Scotland
Registered: 2019-07-30
Posts: 18
Website

£5 LEDs that are worth it.

Whilst my shed does not start at the moment, I bought a set of these for £4.50 - Well worth the cash for some cheap light in your van... (seem to be Samsung branded);

WhatsApp-Image-2019-08-07-at-22_23_59.jpeg
WhatsApp-Image-2019-08-07-at-22_48_51.jpeg
WhatsApp-Image-2019-08-07-at-23_01_59.jpeg
WhatsApp-Image-2019-08-07-at-23_02_14.jpeg

Offline

#2 2019-08-08 01:10:32

Stu-D
Member
From: Scotland
Registered: 2019-07-30
Posts: 18
Website

Offline

#3 2019-08-08 07:46:44

Casper
Member
From: East Lothian
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 1,334

Re: £5 LEDs that are worth it.

Previous owner kindly put an LED strip light in the back what is bright and my convoy/camper has a few smaller ones also. I put a dimmer on one that sits over my bed area as they can be to bright at night.

Offline

#4 2019-08-08 11:05:49

Stu-D
Member
From: Scotland
Registered: 2019-07-30
Posts: 18
Website

Re: £5 LEDs that are worth it.

Casper wrote:

Previous owner kindly put an LED strip light in the back what is bright and my convoy/camper has a few smaller ones also. I put a dimmer on one that sits over my bed area as they can be to bright at night.

Yes bud, I've got this £3 dimmer coming, if it ever comes lol - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Inline-M … 2793182284

Offline

#5 2019-08-08 17:01:47

Casper
Member
From: East Lothian
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 1,334

Re: £5 LEDs that are worth it.

Stu-D wrote:

Yes bud, I've got this £3 dimmer coming, if it ever comes lol - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Inline-M … 2793182284

That is the first one i bought. Filed that under B for bin as it never worked. Ended up with this one, bulky but works well

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12v-24v-8a-p … d8af4fb62e

However......... Just seen this so may swap it

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-24V-Sensi … d6e7db772c

Offline

#6 2019-08-08 23:20:37

Stu-D
Member
From: Scotland
Registered: 2019-07-30
Posts: 18
Website

Re: £5 LEDs that are worth it.

Casper wrote:
Stu-D wrote:

Yes bud, I've got this £3 dimmer coming, if it ever comes lol - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Inline-M … 2793182284

That is the first one i bought. Filed that under B for bin as it never worked. Ended up with this one, bulky but works well

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12v-24v-8a-p … d8af4fb62e

However......... Just seen this so may swap it

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12-24V-Sensi … d6e7db772c

Thanks bud, if this one is as crap as the price would suggest I'll grab one of those - I'm chuffed, managed to get van to start tonight so my august time off is not going to be totally wasted! big_smile

Offline

Board footer