The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-08 15:16:25

Genlee

My Citreon Dispatch is showing some odd behaviour.

Hi All

I have a Dispatch 1000 HDI 90 SWB VERSION EURO4

I'm unable to understand why this is happening, so my van starts and runs fine most of the time, but when it's been out for a run and I stop the engine after 5 minuets it wont even turn the engine over sometimes, It seems to have a dead battery but if i let it go cold or leave it for a wile it starts just fine. I have no clue what could be causing this so I'm hoping someone here may have had an issue like this and could help?

Also, I have a completely unrelated issue with the drivers side window which is just as perplexing and is intermittent just like the engine not starting, so sometimes when i close the window it will go all the way to the top then open its self about 2 inches  then i try to close it again and it does the same thing this happens three or four times then it will open its self all the way, after doing this several times it just goes back to normal operation, any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by Genlee (2019-09-08 15:21:14)

Board footer