The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-24 07:21:05

firedeamonjay

Noooob

Hey Folks

I have just purchased a 2001 2.0 HDI Expert to help me with my forest school business and scout leader role.

I came across your forum whilst looking up how to adjust the dreaded sliding doors lol and it has been an insightful read so I have registered to this valuable resource.

My current plans are to get the doors sorted and the central locking/alarm side working correctly and then start to convert it to be useful for the split roles that I do. I also have to keep in mind the hobby of fishing and work out a rod holder system for it. I will use my bedchair as a bed until I decide if I want something permanent in there.

I will post some photos as I go.

The van has been named Pugsley the whit pig by the kids.

Many thanks for reading this brief intro

Jay

#2 2019-10-24 08:10:19

Casper

Re: Noooob

Roof box and plumbers pipe carrier to solve all rod and gear issues. Welcome and good luck with them bloody doors. Cant remember how i fixed them on my last van but sure i did a post. I also sealed up the door behind the drivers as it was never to be used after i made a camper out of it. Since bought another for work and thinking of doing the same as again its never used.

Board footer