The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-22 23:56:03

OAT

Simple (cheap) alarm?

A sundern influx of known local scallys have started frequenting a nearby residence.

Has anyone any recomendations for a simple but reliable alarm that doesn't require major instalation?

Nothing high tech required, just something that would alarm at jemmying of doors or smashing windows but not go off with every gust of wind.

#2 2019-11-23 01:49:50

Happy camper

Re: Simple (cheap) alarm?

I think you'll like 1 Way Car Vehicle Burglar Alarm Keyless Entry Security Alarm System With 2 Remote. Add it to your wishlist!

www.wish.com/share/3663hxptte

I have this on mine

#3 2019-11-23 18:15:50

OAT

Happy camper wrote:

I think you'll like 1 Way Car Vehicle Burglar Alarm Keyless Entry Security Alarm System With 2 Remote. Add it to your wishlist!

www.wish.com/share/3663hxptte

I have this on mine

Thanks.  I have had a look but find the varying descriptions rather confusing. 

Some mention central locking, remote trunk release, electric lock and air lock.  There are no electric locks on my old van and certainly no "trunk".  Can the uneeded sensors just be left out?

I was hoping for something more stand alone and not needing anything more than a 12v feed and no conection to the loom.  Is there such a thing?  I have never used any alarms other than factory fitted before.

#4 2019-11-23 20:25:26

Casper

Wire from internal roof light to an on/off switch or keyhole switch on the outside then switch to horn. Get out and lock van them arm via switch/lock. obviously disarm before entering.  Sliding doors and back may need wired into main light also but that wont be to difficult

Board footer