The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-15 13:57:26

klous-1

Fitting a bulkhead?

Hi all,

I've just got a Fiat Scudo, 2005 with the twin passenger seat that I want to fit a bulkhead to.

Does the windowed bulkhead bolt right up?  Someone told me the bulkheads might have changed when they introduced the twin seat after 2003???

I've offered one up real quick, and looked like maybe the twin seat would need mounting forward (looks like the seat has a couple of different mounting positions).  But maybe this was just as I was struggling to hold it up by myself!

Thanks!
Nick

#2 2019-12-15 14:31:26

Casper

Re: Fitting a bulkhead?

I had the two seat and steel bulkhead with window in my last van and it all fitted just fine. I found it to be crap and removed it as i am 6'2" and could not get the drivers seat far enough back. My present van has a home made wooden on in place what the previous owner made. Lucky he was also tall.

#3 2019-12-15 19:15:34

klous-1

Re: Fitting a bulkhead?

Thanks Casper.

Hmmm, maybe my drivers seat position is just too far back, though I'm not that tall....I've managed to pick a bulkhead up for free, at the cost of some diesel, so I'll guess I'll see when I get chance to try properly!

Board footer