The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-21 15:05:04

seedy

Peugeot 807 powered seats

Thanks for all of your help on my previous post in the campervan conversions section. I have now managed to get all the parts I needed.

My only problem now is how to power the electric seats from the 807. I am not bothered about the heated seats or the airbag, I simply need to be able to move the seats back and forward and recline.

I have tried to find the correct connections on both seat connectors using power from a spare battery but just cant get any action out of the seat motors. (I know they work as I saw them working when in the donor car).

There are two thicker wires to the connector on each seat so I assumed these were the ones to hook up live and ground to but this doesn't appear to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Any suggestions gratefully received! :-)

#2 2020-01-22 03:21:39

vaz2121

Re: Peugeot 807 powered seats

seedy wrote:

Thanks for all of your help on my previous post in the campervan conversions section. I have now managed to get all the parts I needed.

My only problem now is how to power the electric seats from the 807. I am not bothered about the heated seats or the airbag, I simply need to be able to move the seats back and forward and recline.

I have tried to find the correct connections on both seat connectors using power from a spare battery but just cant get any action out of the seat motors. (I know they work as I saw them working when in the donor car).

There are two thicker wires to the connector on each seat so I assumed these were the ones to hook up live and ground to but this doesn't appear to work. Has anyone else done this successfully? Any suggestions gratefully received! :-)

I'm not even sure if this would reveal any useful insight ............
If you haven't already ............
See about and sign up to Citroen Servicebox.........
If nothing else it'll come in handy for reference now you've got Van...........

I'd assume you don''t have the 807's VIN Number..........
After logging in look at the generic as close to you can version of the 807 and see if there is any information to gleen on how they opperated on the original vehicle.........
With luck you'll find out what wire does what.......

My take would be to have some form of power going to the seats Via the accessory setting on ignition key
(Yes I would assume also it's a fairly hefty feed cable)

Last edited by vaz2121 (2020-01-22 03:23:35)

Board footer