The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-07-06 21:55:20

JohanWinas

Teaching new keys?

I have ordered up some new car keys from china, cut from pictures, complete with ID07 chip and PCB for remote lock.
The keys should be with me next week, they have just cleard customes.

Does anyone know how I can get the new keys ID07 chip to be recognised by the car?
Seen several how to guides but they all seam to be generic...

And then the same for the remote buttons?
This is less important as I am prob building a new control system for the doors anyway to add some kind of security, and a rfid reader to unlock the drivers door.

/Johan

#2 2020-07-07 10:17:37

tee_cee

Re: Teaching new keys?

Hi, remote/transponder will need to coded to the ECU - so you will need a Lexia cable, diagbox software and the 4 alpha/numeric code for programming.
This is the previous info I got from an auto locksmith
"A Philips ID33 (T5) transponder chip was used on the Peugeot Expert from 1997 to 2001. It then changed to a Philips Crypto II  ID46 (T14)"
I assume that you have checked the transponder in the old key - my 2002 had the older ID33.

#3 2020-07-07 13:04:31

JohnDragonMan
Website

on one of my old cars i cheated a little and just glued the transponder chip to the pickup ring. i then just installed a separate alarm with 4 stage immobiliser into the vehicles wiring, disabling the wiring connecting the transponder to the ecu, the main power for the ecu, the complete 3rd position on the ignition switch and the crank sensor.

the same alarm also can manually control the door locks on a fob with code rolling.

the van i plan on making NFC entry with my phone. i plan on converting the steering lock to electronic and make it push button start which will work when i put my phone in the holder or i touch it on an NFC reader built into the dash.

just me being crazy with electronics again though, pay no attention to me.

- JohnDragonMan
Notice: I have the tendency to void warranties, blow fuses, cause fires, and other fun stuff.
Words of wisdom: There's always user serviceable parts inside. Molten metal "hot". In my defence, i was left unsupervised. "Oh that shouldn't have happened".
My Crazy Mk2 2005 Dispatch Camper Project big_smile

#4 2020-07-07 18:55:02

Anchor1979
Website

Johndragonman I'm liking that idea alot. Love a bit of tech and gadgets!

Would be interesting to see your plan unfold.

#5 2020-07-07 21:01:45

JohanWinas

Where do I find the "4 alpha/numeric code for programming"??

Got a cable on the way from Aliexpress, good to have.

#6 2020-07-07 21:55:11

tee_cee

JohanWinas wrote:

Where do I find the "4 alpha/numeric code for programming"??

Got a cable on the way from Aliexpress, good to have.

Your local friendly dealer, possibly someone on the Peugeot forums or email to info@carkeyproblems.co.uk an £25 worked for me.
If it's just the transponder that you need programmed, others here have mentioned that the chip can be cloned

Board footer