The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-24 15:58:28

vaz2121

MOT'd. for another year

I'm pleased to say that van has passed It's TEST for another year......
But like all of us getting older not without an Advisory.............
It Would seem Covid and the extra lack of movement has done no favours...........
I'm told standing and doing more nothing than norm.........
Has allowed some areas to become very dried out..........

The body Shutz stuff thats sprayed on supposedly to protect after new sills fitted in the periphery has started to get a little flakey............
Especially where it's been jacked up from and a bit of surface rust has developed.........
Also the fact that mud flaps were not replaced at front seems to have allowed a collection of grass & mud to start and gather........
Which I'm sure is most helpful.....

Iv'e got an electric spray gun and............
Advice is cover it in old engine oil or Bar and Chain oil used on chain saws............

Another thing......

I’d like to say a Thank you to all who looked at and put any thought to “My Sale”…….

I’d like to say a very Thank you very much to  kenbw2, O A T and last but not least dRoyd for their support and words…………….

Please Don’t feel left out  or any less if you didn’t make a post….. I fully appreciate that most don’t wish to feel  as though your bothering /interrupting with questions or  just feeling rude or Awkward and of course that overwhelming feeling…… “I don’t know what to say”………………

We have close friends who don’t know what to say, are frightened in case they say something out of turn……But  as I say she didn’t grow two heads it was a diagnosis…………..

A couple just don’t accept  her predicament and just down right think we’re milking or pulling the wool………….

Like I said it’s not a new thing for us ..... Not looking for the sympathy vote either ….

I probably mentioned it before…….

We’re all more jittery this time ………….

It’s a big part of the reason your finding out now and this is a fact and a part of life ……

We’re not Special (Only to ourselves) and Life’s a Bit**(Sh1* happens)

Doesn’t mean we’re not angry or pi***d off at what’s been dealt …………

The previous round of Chemo just two years ago baffled me and still does …

That the drug used was called Bendamustine and it’s derived from Nitrogen Mustard (Mustard gas ....Synthesised from)  and  then it’s injected into veins …. How coarse is that on a person’s health/well being.....
(This Apparently it's the new R-CHOP)

I have to say at this point...
We have to move onto another plan as things we have now discovered are not going to plan

Again Thank you ………..

I too find camper/motorhome prices  Scary….. it was the Same when we were looking about and this van included and I.. we thought it would have been younger and as this is all we felt we needed/wanted and anyway "Beggers can't be choosers"

Bought it at ten yrs old

We've had a chat and of course we need to see what's next........
One of the things is....
Vans Paid for even if it's not going to get or be getting full use potential ..............

Although I now intend to go forward again with Van

Like I said when Put up for Sale  “It’s done now”…………….

(It wasn't said or advertised any where else ........... I didn't {still don't} know what's right way to go)

So if you are interested and want to contact please do…………

We might just work out terms and Broker a deal……..

Everything’s for Sale if you’ve got enough money…………

Board footer