The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-28 08:24:43

Bazm60

AC pressure switch 2015 dispatch

Hi guys. On the 3 wire I have a ground a 5v and nothing on other. All fuse in box in engine bay all relays tested good and no AC fans work if I probe them the clutch works under probe test and I have pressure. Also can I unscrew the pressure switch without loosing gas. In other words does the line have a valve in it. Thanks first post do be gental

#2 2020-09-28 09:05:18

vaz2121

Re: AC pressure switch 2015 dispatch

I've no A/C experience what so ever other than topping up systems and basic understanding of fridges operations ...........

But I'm some what confused :~ How can you have pressure and be able to unscrew pressure switch without loss of gas.....
It would suggest that either compressor flow is one way only or there is two one way valves within system...........

It is interesting to note that compressor clutch operated under probing but does that mean  NOT when switching on ............

My rough prognosis is that you either have a faulty pressure switch and I would pressume it now wants refilled but there is the possability that a stop leak has been added and caused a blockage.......

I did this once (added stop leak) and it worked so well it blocked the valve on the low pressure fill and no gas could enter when things were not so cool again..........
or so the A/C man told me.......

#3 2020-09-28 12:58:09

Bazm60

Re: AC pressure switch 2015 dispatch

Some vehicles have a valve so you can remove pressure switch. Note I never said I have removed it. There is pressure as I tuck it for regard but they couldn't as full. No clutch doesn't activate on its on when called to only under 12v probe

Board footer