The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-28 15:03:59

corbie08

2011 DISPATCH UNDER BONNET FUSE BOX.

Hi, looking for help regarding interchangeable fuse box for my 2011 Dispatch.  I had an issue where water had got in and caused some damage to the original fuse box, after changing out for a similar box the van runs ok but i have no window washers.  MOT is due in december so i  am trying to source a replacement box which will plug straight in and restore all functions.  I have found an item on ebay with part number 9666700480 which looks the same as the one i have removed but the number on the original box is 9675878080, can anyone tell me if this will work or where i can get a suitable replacement.

Cheers

#2 2020-10-28 20:05:40

OAT

Re: 2011 DISPATCH UNDER BONNET FUSE BOX.

Can't help re the  parts but if you can identify the relevant wires it would be simple enough to bypass the box with new wire from switch to pump and use an inline fuse.  I suspect identifying the wires might be the problem?

If all else fails, an old fashioned manualy pumped one would get you through the mot.  They used to be common when new tech like window washers were rare.

Board footer