The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-05 23:46:10

Stu-D
Website

Cheap dascam review, 3 years ish after I got it.

I originally got this as it was like people were blind to a white van coming towards them with its headlights on... anyway, the Campark R5 is OK for the money, it records front and rear, HD quality... indeed I've had it 3 years and only tonight connected the wire to actuate the rear camera, in doing so it actually gives you the reverse rectangle.space guide thing, which I did not expect lol...anyway these are down to £25 on fleabay, worth a look for the money. smile

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campark-5-In … 2768184901

Couple of my pics, it clamps over your existing rear view...

qRqEb9.png
muhJU6.png
utrlV2.png

#2 2021-05-07 01:45:28

JohnDragonMan
Website

Re: Cheap dascam review, 3 years ish after I got it.

how is it in the cold? ive had loads of "cheap" dash cams over the years and as soon as it gets cold, they do not like to fire up... does this one ever fail to start?

- JohnDragonMan
Notice: I have the tendency to void warranties, blow fuses, cause fires, and other fun stuff.
Words of wisdom: Internally rust proof the sills and subframe! both skins!!. There's always user serviceable parts inside. "Oh that shouldn't have happened".
My 2005 Dispatch Camper Project big_smile

#3 2021-05-07 10:15:40

Stu-D
Website

Re: Cheap dascam review, 3 years ish after I got it.

It's been OK this one, it usually also manages to store enough power to catch movement clips while its parked etc, for a cheapy it does the job. smile

Board footer