The Dispatch | Expert | Scudo Hub

Get help & share your Citroen Dispatch (Jumpy) | Peugeot Expert | Fiat Scudo tips

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-15 09:24:38

Numeric

Diesel Hose Part Number & Advise On Fitting Replacement Front Head Lam

Hi All,

Can anyone help with the following :-

1. I need the part number for the flexible hose that connects the solid down pipe from the filler neck to the diesel tank. Mine is perished and leaking slightly.

2. I need to replace my 2 x front head lamps as the cases are cracked and or the lower plastic fixing bracket broken. I have got a replacement pair of head lamps for £30.00 from the local scrap yard and got them off the van which some thoughtful person has already removed the front bumper. My question is any advice on removing the front bumper. Looking at my own van I can see that the front grill will come out and the front part of the inner wheel arch in order to access the bumper retaining bolts. Any advice would be appreaciated.

#2 2020-03-16 01:48:21

kenbw2
Administrator

Re: Diesel Hose Part Number & Advise On Fitting Replacement Front Head Lam

Here's the part numbers for your filling ducts

EvAG2ov.png

I'm trying to remember which bolts I had to remove for the bumper. I want to say they were in front of the wheels, accessible from underneath without removing the wheel arch liners. I can't be sure though, and mine were completely seized.

Hopefully this will help:

EG6iwpv.png

2000 Citroen Dispatch 1.9TD XUD9 Camper Conversion
1999 Citroen Dispatch 1.9D DW8 Disassembled Camper Conversion
1996 Peugeot 806 1.9TD XUD9 Spare vehicle
1998 Citroen Synergie 1.9TD XUD9 Snapped timing belt

Board footer